Career Guidance and Placement Cell
Molding Industry ready Technocrats with conceptualized Professional Skills and Career orientation to achieve Career goals
• To transform students for meeting the corporate expectations with high degree of professional excellence
• To collaborate with Industries, realizing the emerging technology needs and career opportunities
• To fabricate employable personalities by acquiring skills and knowledge through continuous assessment and training
• To open up a gallery of career opportunities for engineering aspirants
“Graduates to Professionals”
The Career Guidance and Placement Cell functioning in the College is entrusted with assessing the caliber of the students and by matching with their desire and strength. At CCET, we always believe in equipping our students with the right talent and personality to equate Industry parameters. Our focus on placement centers on creating new approaches to attract the best from the industry to our campus
The Cell functions with the primary aim of achieving 100% placement of students in top-notch companies even before they have completed their courses. The Cell endeavors all-out efforts for equipping the students in perfect harmony with modern industrial requirements.
• To create a vibrant and dynamic cell at CCET, to make it a centre of excellence for the placement activities in this part of the country and abroad.
• To create CCET as a preferred destination for MNCs to conduct their recruitment activities.
• To create a corporate friendly atmosphere in the college campus to train and prepare the students to face the rigors of professional world.
• To prepare and train aspiring learners to face campus recruitment by providing them exhaustive training with relevance to communication skills, aptitude test demeanor, Professional etiquette, comport and overall development for personal & professional grooming.
• To arrange guest lectures of industrial experts to update and upgrade learners with hands on experience in the wake of ever changing dimensions of professionalism.
• To arrange guest lectures of Professionals from reputed industries to inspire and motivate the aspiring learners.
• To make concerted and consistent efforts to enhance employability through campus placements.
Functions of the Cell:-
• Interaction between Industry and Institute.
• Campus Recruitment Training to students.
• Arranging Campus Interviews to students.
• Guest lectures by Eminent Industrialists.
• Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
• Counseling and Personality Development.
• Conducting Mock Interviews and Group Discussions.
The Career Guidance and Placement Cell of the college is headed by a Head Corporate Relations and Placements supported by Assistant Placement Coordinator and Faculty coordinators from each department. The Cell has two student representatives from each class, from among whom a Student Coordinator is elected. The Student Coordinator liaisons with the Faculty Coordinator to carry out routine functions of the cell.