K.Balachandra Sarma BSc. Engg, M.Tech(Fine Technics)
- M.Tech in Fine Technics from India Institute of Technology Madras, in 1979 with a First Class.
- B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering) from T K M College of Engineering, Kollam, University of Kerala in 1970 with First Class with Distinction. Secured First Rank in University of Kerala
- One Year and 7 months from April 01, 2014 to July 31st 2015 as the Principal / Academic Dean, K V M College of Engineering, Cherthala.
- Three years and 5 months experience from June 2011 to December 2014 as the Vice Prinicpal, Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering at SHM Engineering College, Kadakkal Kollam
- 8 months experience as Professor and Head of Mechanical Engineering Department in HEERA College of Engineering and Technology, Nedumangad, Trivandrum
- 4 years from February 2006 to April 2010 as Professor and Head of Mechanical Engineering Department at Mohandas College of Engineering & Technology, Nedumangad, Trivandrum
- 9 months experience as the Principal of T K M College of Engineering Kollam during February 2005 and November 2005
- Dean , Faculty of Engineering and Technology at T K M College of Engineering Kollam druing 2002 and 2004
- Worked as Lecturer, Assistant Professor and Professor since 1970 at T K M College of Engineering Kollam
- Fellow, Institution of Engineers, India
- Chartered Engineer
- Life Member,Indian Society for Technical Education
- Life Member, Quilon Management Association (Affiliated to AIMA)