Teaching: 17 years 3 Months.
Research: 9 years.
- 3D Face Recognition, Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Computer Applications. ICETMCA -2010, page 151-54
- Comparative Analysis in 3D Face Recognition, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research. International Journal of Imaging Science and Engineering, Vol 2, ISSN1934-9955. ( UGC Approved)
- Comparative Analysis in Satellite Image Registration IEEE Explore: Catalog Number: CFP1220J-ART ISBN: 978-1-4673-1344-5, Print Version: Catalog Number: CFP1220J-PRT ISBN: 978-1-4673-2481-6, CD Version: Catalog Number: CFP1220J-CDR ISBN: 978-1-4673-1343-8. (Scopus)
- Altered Fingerprints: Identification and Analysis : International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887).
- 3D Face Recognition in Time Critical Security Applications: Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 25 (7): 1619-1623, 2017 , ISSN 1990-9233 © IDOSI Publications, 2017 (Scopus)
- Region Based 3D Face Recognition, IEEE Xplorer: 978-1-5090-6621- 6/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE (Scopus)- Best Paper Award
- 3D Facial Features in Neuro-Fuzzy Model for Predictive Grading of childhood autism, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS),Vol. 15, No. 12, December 2017 (Scopus) (ESCI)
- 3D Face Recognition as a Biometrics and its Diverse Applications: International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering,, Volume-6 Issue-7 , Page no. 567-572, Jul-2018 ( UGC Approved)
- A Compact Deep Learning Model for Robust Facial Expression Recognition. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6, August, 2019 (Scopus)
- Region Based 3D Face Recognition using a Convolutional Neural Network, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-3, September 2019 (Scopus)
- Article: FACE: The most Attractive Biometric, IT Glimpse, School of Computer sciences, M G University 2016, Edition 18.
- Article: Face Recognition as a Biometric, IT Glimpse, School of Computer sciences, M G University 2017, Edition 19.
- Satellite Image registration based on contour features, Proceedings of the National Conference(NCETCT) on Emerging Trends in Computing Technology, 2012
- Satellite Image Mosaicking using Contour Based Image Registration, Proceedings of National Conference (NCCTC) on Current Trends in Computing, 2012.
- Satellite Image Registration, Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National conference On Current Trends in Machine Learning Techniques and Applications, 2012
- Comparative Analysis in Satellite Image Registration, National Conference (ACER-12) on Advances in Computational Engineering Research, 2012.
- IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Computer Applications, (ICETMCA2010), Dec. 2010.
- 2010 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC 2010)
- 2012 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC 2012)
- International Conference on Global Innovation in Technology and Sciences (ICGITS) 2013.
- 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology and Applied Sciences (ICETTAS’15),2015.
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC 2017)
- National Conference(NCETCT) on Emerging Trends in Computing Technology, 2012
- National Conference (NCCTC) on Current Trends in Computing, 2012.
- UGC Sponsored National conference On Current Trends in Machine Learning Techniques and Applications, 2012
- National Conference (ACER-12) on Advances in Computational Engineering Research ,2012.
- Global Tech Summit on 'Career Advancement through Red Hat Technologies | Cloud and Automation' jointly conducted byAmal Jyothi College of Engineering Kanjirapally and Marian College Kuttikanam (Autonomous) in association with Red Hat and Ipsr solutions. 2021.
- 32nd State Annual Convention of ISTE Kerala Section on Faculty Entrepreneurship and Educational Technology for the Knowledge Economy, Feb 2022.
- Indian Society for Technical Education ISTE: ( Life member - LM No:83271)
- Soft Computing Research Society (Life Member.)
- Computer Society of India –CSI ( Associate Member 1505270)
- UACEE- Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors and IRed (Senior Member -10100059630)
- International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT) (Member No: 80344819)
- Computer Science Teachers Associations -CSTA (Member No: 2351143)
- International Association of Engineers -IAENG (Member No: 129846)
·Computer Architecture, Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, AI , and Machine Learning.
Human Computer Interaction
|Research and Funded Projects
Co Investigator of One District One Idea Program by Kerala Development and Innovation Strategy Council, (Govt. of Kerala) – Rs. 4,57,000/-
Ongoing Consultancy Project by Irrigation Dept. (Govt. of Kerala)- Implementing Integrated Surveillance System to Monitor the Sewage Dumping at Alappuzha Canal
||Detection & Counter Measures for Cyber Security Threats to wireless networks on a chip (Filed & Published On April -2022)
Programming in C
Computer Organization and Architecture
Advanced Networking Trends
Object Oriented Programming.
Digital Image Processing
Software Project management
Algorithm Analysis and design.
Seminar and Project Preliminary.
FDP’s, Trainings/Certificate courses ( Major Only)
- Seven day workshop on IDL conducted by IEEE MADRAS SECTION.
- Workshop on teaching learning process in Engineering conducted by ISTE.
- One week workshop “Mission 10X” organized by Wipro.
- Dale Carnegie Workshop on ” High Impact Teaching Skills“
- Workshop on” writing effective conference papers” organized by IIT Bombay.
- KSCSTE sponsored Workshop on Research Trends, Tools, Modeling &Writing Skills.
- Two week ISTE workshop on “Introduction to Research methodology” organized by IIT Bombay.
- Two week AICTE Sponsored workshop on Recent Trends in Image Processing.
- One week Infosys Deep Dive Program at Mangalore DC
- TEQUIP Sponsored One week workshop on Soft Computing.
- One day ISTE workshop on Python at AJCE.
- One day ISTE workshop on Creative Teaching
- AICTE Sponsored FDP 101x organized by IIT Bombay
- AICTE Sponsored FDP 201x organized by IIT Bombay
- AICTE Sponsored FDP 301x organized by IIT Bombay
- Quality Enhancement in Engineering Education (QEEE) , Ministry of Human Resource Development, January - April 2018.
- Workshop on Moocs Development organized by Bennet University.
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning organized by Leading india.ai and Bennet University.
- Training programme on IEEE Xplorer and Digital Library.
- FDP on How to write Effective Research Papers organized by WILEY .
- AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Data Sciences" from 2021-1-18 to 2021- 1-22 at Saint Gits College of engineering..
- GitHub Handson Workshop organized by Git Hub and Incubate IND 2021.
- Workshop on NBA and NAAC Accreditation, 2021.
- IEEE Mini POCO workshop organized by IEEE Kochin chapter. 2021.
- AICTE-ISTE approved Orientation/ Refresher Programme on Advances in Cyber Security organized by COE, Kallooppara, 2022.
- 16 plus certificate on online courses from Coursera
- Infosys Silver Level Faculty under Inspire- contribution for campus connects.
- First Rank MG University PhD Admission and Course work topper (Excellent for all papers).
- A+ grade for Infosys Deep Dive Program.
- Won first and cash Prize for the Big Idea Competition for faculty Organized by SCIE.
- Best Paper Award for the Paper Titled “Region Based 3D Face Recognition” in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Knowledge.
- Dale Carnegie Certification for High impact teaching Skills
- IBM Certified Specialist Rational Team Concert V3.
- Resource Person : Thesis Preparation with zero plagiarism”- Two Day International Webinar On “Research Avenue”- Organized by IHRD College of Applied Science Adoor and Pathanamthitta, Feb 2021.
- Resource Person : 3 Days National Level FDP on insight of research, Overview of publication & Overview of patent filing
- My Imprint this Pandemic, Voice of teachers, Judges Choice winner organized by ICT academy Kerala.(Sept 2021)
- Technical expert in the Interview Board of Edathuva Grama Panchayath for Project assistant selection.(Oct and Nov 2021)
- Evaluator for Toycathon 2021 organized by Ministry of Education, Ministry of information and Broad casting, Ministry of MSME, Ministry of women and Child development, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Textiles, AICTE and Ministry of Education innovation Cell.
- Resource Person for Outcome Based Education , Christ Nagar College, Maranalloor , Trivandrum.
- Technical expert in the Interview Board of Ambalapuzha Block Panchayath for Project Assistant selection.(March 2022)
- Ignite 2022 Judging Panel Member form KTU
- Judge International Hakethon Finastra
- HOD – In-charge ( CSE)
- Academic Coordinator
- NBA General Coordinator.
- Member Curriculum Development Committee.
- Member BOE for UG( SB College)
- Department Accreditation coordinator ( NBA, NAAC, NIRF)
- Chief-Staff Advisor
- SCIE Advisor
- Social Activity Club Coordinator.
- Add-on Course In-charge
- Member Value added Courses Committee.
- Placement Coordinator
- Nodal officer IEDC.