- Teaching: 9 years
- Industrial: 32 years
- Published a paper on Rain Water Harvesting - a success story called VARSHA Project in the Publication of Planning and Economic Affairs Department, Government of Kerala.2005.
- Published a Paper on Rain Water Harvesting Design and maintenance under the title Varsha, Showers of blessing in “KERALA CALLING” May 2006, Published by Information and Public Relations Department, Government of Kerala.
- Published a Paper on “Infrastructure for Urban Water Supply and Sewage Disposal In Kerala Present and future”, Journal of Indian Plumping Association (IPA), the paper received the best paper award for 2012.
- “Analysis of Persistent Pesticide Residue in the Water Samples of Idukki District, the Indian Cardamom Hills.” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology , July 2014.
- “Effect of Pesticides Application in Soils of Cardamom Hills in Idukki, Kerala.” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, October 2014.
- “Environmental Pollution due to Pesticide Application in Cardamom Hills of Idukki, District, Kerala, India” Journal of Energy Research and Environmental Technology (JERET), November 2014.
- “Study and prediction of persistent organochlorine and organophosphorus pesticide residue in soils of cardamom plantations in Idukki district (India)” IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology. January 2015.
- Governance, Policy and Regulation of Integrated Rural Water Supply systems, Kerala Model” Published in Academia. 2020
- International Seminar/ Workshop Attended:
- Attended International Seminar on Integrated Water Management at Murdoch University , Perth, Western Australia from 2nd February to 5th February 2011.
- Attended the Policy Round Table for Kerala Government officials on Urban Governance and Management Partnership Programme on 2nd to 8th May 2010 at Singapore.
- Attended the WHO Fellowships at IRC, The International Water and Sanitation Centre, The Hague, Netherlands in 1995.
- Attended the 16th International Specialised Conference on Small Water and WasteWater Systems at Murdoch Australia from 1st to 5th December 2019 and presented the paper titled” Governance, Policy and Regulation of Integrated Rural Water Supply systems, Kerala Model”
- National Seminar/ Workshop Attended:
- Attended TEQIP II Sponsored Short Term Training Programme on Environmental Forensics in July 2014 at NIT, Calicut.
- Attended Training on Disposal of Liquid Waste Management at Centre for Science and Environment, New Delhi in August 2012.
- Attended “International World Water Summit” held at Bangalore in February 2012 organized by Centre for Sustainable Development and Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
- Attended Workshop on “Sustainable Urban Habitat” at New Delhi Organized by Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India in February 2012.
- Workshop on Making City Development Strategies Work: National and Global Experiences at ASCI, Hyderabad, India in 2008.
- Attended the Continuing education Programme on Urban Drainage Management – State of the Art conducted by IIT, Bombay in July 2005.
- Attended the training course on New Development in Water Treatment sponsored by CPHEEO, Gov. of India conducted by All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta in 2004.
- Attended training Programme on Urban Community Water Supply and Sanitation organised by Human Settlement Management Institute, New Delhi July-August 2000.
- Attended Metro Water Distribution: Measurement and Control Technique conducted by Fluid Control Research Institute, Kerala (a Government of India Project with UNDP Assistance).
- Attended Workshop on Management Information System on Water Supply & Sanitation conducted by UNICEF, Chennai in 1995.
- Attended training course on Public Health Engineering Structures at Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board, Chennai, in 1993.
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India) (F – 017441-2).
- Life Member of Indian Water Works Association (LM-3002).
- Life Member of the Indian Association for Environmental Management, NEERI, Nagpur (LM-1120).
- Fellow of the Institution of Public Health Engineers, India (F-270).
- Life Member of the Association of Public Health Engineers, Kerala (LM-306).
- Environmental Engineering I ( Water Supply ), Environmental Engineering II ( Waste Water Engineering ), Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering, Design of Hydraulic Structures
- Water and Waste Water related topics
- Environmental Engineering I ( Water Supply ), Environmental Engineering II ( Waste Water Engineering ), Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering, Design of Hydraulic Structures, Airport Planning and Design ( Elective), Professional Ethics
|FDP’s, Trainings/Certificate courses
- Attended FDP on Teaching –Learning Methodologies in Engineering conducted by IIT Madras and organized by Carmel College of Engineering and technology, from 11th to 13th July 2019.
- Participated in Shaping Young Minds Programme conducted by All India Management Association on 8th February 2020.
- Attended Research Talk on Sustainable Advances and Requirements of Research in Concrete Technology in the Era of the 21st Century on 10th October 2020 Organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology, CHRIST (Deemed to University), Bengaluru.
- 35th Indian Engineering Congress December 18- 20 , 2020 Organized by Institution of Engineers India (Virtual Mode)
- Webinar Series organised as a part of National Technology Day 2021 by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE) in association with APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University on 12,14,17 and 18 May 2021.
- Participated in the Five day KTU Sponsored Virtual FDP on “ Advances in Physical and Numerical Modeling in Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering from 21st to 25th June 2021, organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Pathanamthitta.
- Participated in One Week International Online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Teaching Learning & Evaluation: A Paradigm Shift’ organized by Yeldo Mar Baselios College, Kothamangalam, affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, and Kerala, India held from 5th to 11th July 2021.
- MBA (Financial Management) from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi in 2005.
- Former Managing Director of Kerala Water Authority
- Coordinator of the International Project, in collaboration with Murdoch University, Perth, Australia Under 2019 New Colombo Plan funding for the period 2019- 2020 and 2020- 2021.
- Conducted feasibility study of Solar Powered RO plant for Kuttanad Region.
- Prepared a Master Plan for the Solid Waste Management System for Ambalapuzha North Panchayat.
- Conducted an evaluation study on Small Rural Water Supply Schemes Implemented under Jalanidhi Program in Kottayam District
- Conducted School Master Planning for 28 schools under Alappuzha Sub district as a social commitment utilizing the service of Engineering Students.
- A member of the Technical Committee for Sewerage , Smart City Mission Kochi .
- September 80 –March 84 - Assistant Engineer ,
- April 84 –June 98 - Assistant Executive Engineer,
- July 98 – February 03 - Executive Engineer,
- March 03-January 05 - Superintending Engineer
- February 05-April 08 - Chief Engineer,
- May08-April09 - Principal Consultant, STUP Consultants P Ltd,Mumbai.
- May-09-June 09 - Chief Engineer,
- July 09-August 10 - Managing Director,
- September 10- October 2012 - Technical Member
- All positions are in Kerala Water Authority, Government of Kerala.
- Academia.edu, LinkedIn,Researchgate, Facebook,Yahoo.