Faculty Development Programme in “NBA ACCREDITATION – Significance, Procedures and Role
(An Action Oriented Approach)”
A three day’s Faculty Development Programme in association with the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Kerala Section is arranged from 20 th to 22nd June 2018 in our College. The Programme is mainly intended to enrich teachers from Technical Institutions in order to carry out NBA Accreditation process in an easy and efficient manner. This pragmatic program is jointly organized by our Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Departments.
We shall be thankful if you could kindly nominate faculty members from your institution/ organization and send us the duly filled nominations by Email, latest by 11th June 2018.
The broad areas of the program are:
- Criteria for NBA Accreditation / Evaluation Guidelines / Preparation of Self-Assessment Report(SAR) / Program Educational Objectives &Program Outcomes (PEO’s & PO’s)
- General overview of the procedures, process and documentation
- Institute & Departmental Vision and Mission
- Program Curriculum & Teaching – Learning process
- Attainment of CO’s, PO’s and PSO’s and its correlation
- Faculty contribution
- Budget Allocation, Utilization at Institute level
- Program Standard operating procedures and standard formats.
- Click for CCET COVERING LETTER and PROGRAMME BROCHURE