- M.Tech in Industrial Drives and Control with a First Rank from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology at MG University, Kerala (2012-2014).
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirapally ( 2007-2011 )
- Three Year and 7 months from 01/08/2014 as the Assistant Professor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering department, Carmel College of Engg and Technology , Punnapra.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering ( S1S2)
- Measurements and Instrumentation (S4 EE),
- Power Electronics (S5 EE)
- Switchgear and Protection
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics Applications in Power System
Papers Presented in the National Level Meetings
- FLC Based DTC of induction machine with variable amplitude control of torque hysterisis band to improve dynamic performance,International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical Systems (ICETES- 2014),Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam, Kerala
National Training Programs
- Attended 2nd Indian IAS Student Branch Chapter Workshop, Mumbai organized by IEEE IAS SB Chapter TSEC on 6th and 7th April 2013.
- Attended short term training programme on Electrical CAD, sponsored by TEQIP Phase II organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam, from 17/06/2013 to 22/06/2013
- Attended three day workshop on Research Methodology and Intellectual Property Rights organized from 12 to 14 February 2014 at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam.