|Mechanical Engineering||60 seats|
|Civil Engineering||60 seats|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60 seats|
|Computer Science Engineering*||60 seats*|
|37,500/- (semester)||75,000/-(Yearly)||37,500/- (semester)||50,000/-(Yearly)||25,000/- (semester)|
|Interest on Refundable
NO REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
|Caution deposit||10,000(one time)||10,000(one time)||10,000(one time)||10,000(one time)||10,000(one time)||10,000(one time)|
|Value added course & PTA||10,000(yearly)||5000(semester)||10,000(yearly)||5000(semester)||10,000(yearly)||5000(semester)|
|Admission fee||500(One time)||500(One time)||500(One time)||500(One time)||500(One time)||500(One time)|
|Total (first year)||Rs. 106765/-
|Per year or semester||RS. 96265/-
30 top students who score above 90% in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS in plus two exams are given a scholarship amount of RS. 25,000/-
|KEAM RANK||1-10000||NO TUITION FEE|
|KEAM RANK||10001-15000||25% OF TUITION FEE|
|KEAM RANK||15001-20000||50% OF TUITION FEE|
- Nationality:Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017.
- Academic Requirements for 2017-18:Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted. (ASC Order)
- Entrance Examination:Candidates should qualify (a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II) in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala(KEAM) and should be listed in KEAM Rank List. No other entrance exams are approved by CCET.
- Inorder to be listed in KEAM rank list, the students must upload/send their plus two mark to CEE and follow CEE rules.
Procedure to be followed for admission in management quota
- Fill up the application form available in the college website
- Application fee can be remitted in Federal bank branches using the challan form downloadable from the college website.
- Submit the completed application form with the receipt of fee payment to the college either directly or through registered post.
Procedure of selection
- Merit list will be prepared after the last date of submission of the application.
- Allotment/ Admission will be made from the merit list prepared.
General Information to students allotted through Govt. quota
Govt. allotted students should submit personal data prior to college admission via the above link.
Candidates received allotment of seats in Carmel College of Engineering, Punnapra, Alappuzha through the Centralized allotment process are requested to bring the following Documents and Payment as indicated above at the time of joining the college on the dates notified by the Controller for Entrance Examinations. Rules and regulations for admission is according to G.O.(MS).No.252/2014/H.Edn.
Documents in original to be submitted at the time of admission
- Admit Card of KEAM – 2017
- Mark Sheet of KEAM – 2017
- Engineering Data Sheet – KEAM – 2017
- Allotment Memo (2nd Phase) – KEAM – 2017
- Receipt of fee remitted in the Bank
- SSLC Book / Equivalent Certificate
- XII Mark List
- XII Pass Certificate(CBSE/ICSE/Other boards)
- Transfer Certificate from institution last studied
- Course & Conduct Certificate from institution last studied
- Original Certificate from the Parish Priest to claim admission under community quota
- Original certificate to prove reservation claims or marks relaxations claims, if any
- Migration certificate(CBSE/ICSE/etc)
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
- Admission will be confirmed only after submitting all the certificates in original and the fees.
- SC/ST/OEC candidates have to pay all the fee except interest free refundable deposit and tuition fee. i.e They have to pay Rs. 21,765/- (Refundable caution deposit, Admission fee, PTA, Training, Other Fee and University Fee).
- Students have to ensure that they have enough number of copies of attested certificates for their personal use.
|1.||Issue of Application from begins/online application begins||2nd May 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission of applications at the college||31st May 2017/10days after the publication of Entrance & Plus two results|
|3.||Publication of details on website (plus two marks and entrance mark)||2days after the last date of submission of application|
|4.||Publication of Merit list||2 days after the last date of notifying the entry details|
|5.||Selection and admission begins||2 days after the publication of merit list
|6.||Admission closes on||15th July 2017|
NRI quota facility is available in 2017 admissions.
Contact Fr Director (9895527950) for NRI admissions.
Documents to be submitted:
- All the relevant academic documents.
- Father’s Or Mother’s Visa copy in English Language. (Translated to English)
- No Visiting Visa holder can sponsor a student or who holds a Visa with ‘House Wife’ status.
|0477- 2287240, 2287248|