- Strict Silence to be maintained
- No discussion is permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings are allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises
Admission to Library:
Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards
Working Hours of the Library:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am to 4pm
Books will be issued on presentation of the identity card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Books will be issued to the students for 14 days only. In the first page, slip is pasted and stamped mentioning the due date and the fine will be charged @ Re.1 per day per book from the due date till the book is returned to library.
If the books are lost, Then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Library borrower cards are valid for the respective academic year only and fresh cards will be issued for each year.
At the end of the academic year borrower cards shall be returned to the library.
No due Certificate
Each student shall obtain No dues certificate from the library after returning all the books issued and after paying outstanding dues, if any.
Care of Library Books
Students are required to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil, writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
Members of the book bank will be issued 4 textbooks for each semester.
Books shall be returned within two days after the theory examination, otherwise a fine of Rs.1/- per day will be charged.
This section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, Text books reference books etc. which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.
In this section journals, general magazines and News letter are available. The latest issues are displayed on display rack and other previous issues are arranged in the drawer. Bound volumes of periodicals are arranged in rack and are meant only for reference within the library.